This Tai Chi practice sword can be used to practice form with its light weight, excellent handling, and quality construction.
- Overall Length: 39″, Blade Length: 30″, Handle Length:8.88″, Blade: Unsharpened, Blade Material: Spring Steel, Handle / Scab Material: Hardwood with Brass Fittings. Condition: Brand New. Sword Stand Sold Separately.
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been constructed from Spring Steel and has full length double grooves throughout the blade. It also features engraved Chinese characters on one side. Note: 1/3 of blade from the tip is flexible, the remaining 2/3 of the blade is stiff.
- Scabbard: The scabbard of the sword is wooden with a natural finish. The scabbard throat, rings, and scabbard tip are made of brass. A brass chain hangs from the side of the scabbard, attached to the scabbard throat and brass ring.
- Guard: The guard of the Jian is the traditional swooped wing design and is made of brass.
- Handle: The handle of the sword is wooden with a brown finish. The pommel of the sword is made of brass. The pommel has a red tassel with faux jade beads.